Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rooms redone

Last week we decided that the mail room's lines on the floor should be accentuated beyond just paint on the ground and actually having it become part of the room itself. So, I made them radiate out from the central pillar, reach towards the wall, run up it, and glide across the dome ceiling where it will return to the top of the central column. Oh, and I drew the ceiling this time, as well as the light source.




Also, I was given some directions on how to make the docking bay better. I now have the symbols for "Path Followed by Legendary Figures" being held off of the wall by some bars so they look kinda like those "OPEN" signs in stores and stuff, and I also took James's advice to have the arrows and circles into chaser lights that lead the visitor into the tunnel. Oh, and I made it get slightly darker as you go into it too, but that's a little moar subtle.

No comments: