Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Props/Objects/Stuff

I drew up some stuff you might find in the environment.

Here's a concept for some pipes. I made them look like snakes in an aboriginal art piece I found where the snake was broken off into sections of various colors.



My group was talkin' about having some break room objects, so I made a couple of things for that. First, here's a trash can shaped like a Kiwi.



And here's a coffee maker with a (jawless) tasmanian devil head slowly dripping out coffee. The creature's tail is used as the coffee pot's handle. It's not supposed to be a real head and tail, though--it's just shaped like it. ^__^;



And last but not least, I also made some cabinets made of crudely cut stone. That black thing to the right of the 3rd door is supposed to be the inside of the cabinet. The door wasn't made to fit across perfectly, so the measurement was off at the time it was cut. I used some symbols on the doors themselves with radiating waves, and on the rest of the box I decorated it with various other aboriginal symbols. The drawing below it is supposed to be a floating chair shaped like a platypus with his back cut out so you can sit in it (Hehh, you all must think I'm either sick, or really angry >.<). His tail can be raised and lowered like a recliner's leg rest. I used a "crosshatching" as was used in another aboriginal art piece I found.



-Roberto

No comments: