Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mail Room and Observation Deck Completed

So, it's official. All you gotta do is take George's textures and throw them over your own and your stuff gets Over 9000 percent moar awesome. =]

Here's the Mail Room. I used his textures on my walls, floors, and ceiling. I loved how it all worked out, but I wanted to bring attention to the central column which was particularly bland before. I'm not sure how many of you like what I did, but it's way more interesting than it was before. ^_^; Oh, and I made sure to turn on Force 2 Sided on my cabinets this time so Luke won't ask me about it again. =P Oh, and I added a purplish red rim on the lights too.



I also wanted to bring attention to the crates. I think they came out really well. Thomas made the texture for it with the awesome snakes and symbols all over it. :3




Moving on to the Observation Deck, went through an overhaul beginning with the transition to a 2048 resolution texture square. This allowed for less ridiculous-sized holes in the wall, and of course nicer textures in the end. I also reworked all of the rest of the textures in this room. But of course, what made the biggest difference was the implementation of George's texture samples. ^__^;


stone.

No comments: