Tuesday, September 9, 2008

COW HOUSE!!!!!

So yea, I got the observation deck and mail room fully unwrapped.

COW HOUSE!!!



COW HOUSE!!!



[edit]

Ehh, what the heck. I'll throw my textures on here too.
This first texture with trippy colors could be used in the surreal room somewhere. I imagined the soft gradient in the background to be the surface, while having those strange, elevated shapes panning across it.



The second texture I was thinkin' could be used on some rocks in the arborium or something like that. I used an aboriginal symbol for this one. The symbol means something like "a song of a legendary hero," but whatev--it makes a neat design.


And this last one I also uses an aboriginal symbol repeated all over the place. I thought it might be able to used for the observation deck or other metallic surfaces.

dinner.

No comments: