Wednesday, September 17, 2008

hey folks,

I got finished with some textures that can be wither used as overlay or an element clip to add to your models. I think it went pretty well as far as compiling them into a model. Its not hard to do and can be done pretty fast. The following got done with in about 15 to 20 minutes by just putting together what I already had done. They can be used over and over again and will give a good sense of repetition through out the game, but can also be manipulated to look unique.




and here are the patterns and textures.












-George

2 comments:

iTeam said...

Hey George, awesome looking stuff.

Hey since I'm close to done with texturing/finalizing the docking bay/comm room, if you need help modeling/texturing out the rest of the surreal room just let me know, I'll try to help you out.

Anyways, great stuff man!

~Jason S.

iTeam said...

thanks Jason,

If you want, I'm going to try to be at the school on saturday. So far I got most of the surreal room textured. I think as far as what I may need help with may be impoting and creating the materials, but I guess that would be a one man thing.

-George